Jumbo Kingdom Floating Restaurant
🎟 e-Ticket | 🏃In high demand | 🖨 Printed Voucher Accepted | 💰Best Price Guaranteed | 📱 Mobile Ticket Accepted | 🏃♂Direct Admission
Enjoy a lunch or dinner set menu at Jumbo Kingdom Floating Restaurant, known to be the largest floating restaurant in the world. This iconic restaurant built in the style of an ornate Chinese Palace has served numerous international dignitaries and celebrities, including HM Queen Elizabeth II, Tom Cruise, Chow Yun Fat, and Gong Li, to name a few. Choose among the four menus featuring a wide selection of dim sum, fresh Hong Kong-style seafood, and Cantonese dish.
- Dine at Hong Kong's iconic dining establishment featured in many Hong Kong movies
- Enjoy a set lunch or dinner consisting of famous Hong Kong seafood dishes
- Taste a variety of dim sum such as steamed shrimp or pork dumplings and deep-fried wonton
1. Jumbo Kingdom Floating Restaurant - Dim Sum Lunch - Menu: 1 pc. each of steamed pork dumpling, deep-fried dace croquette, deep-fried wonton, steamed barbeque pork bun, deep-fried spring roll, chilled coconut pudding, Yeung Chow fried rice, and braised E-fu noodles; 2 pcs. steamed shrimp dumpling; fried vermicelli; and Chinese tea
2. Jumbo Kingdom Floating Restaurant - Meal A (Lunch or Dinner) - Menu: Crab meat and sweet corn thick soup, boiled shrimp, minced seafood wrapped in lettuce, fish fillet with sweet and sour sauce, steamed mussel with mashed garlic, deep-fried seafood ball with crab meat, fried chicken and onion with hot sauce, sautéed seasonal vegetable, JUMBO fried rice, braised E-fu noodles with crab meat, 1 pc. chilled coconut pudding, and Chinese tea.
3. Jumbo Kingdom Floating Restaurant - Meal B (Lunch or Dinner): Menu: Crab meat and sweet corn thick soup; boiled shrimp; fried cuttlefish and onion with bean sauce; steamed fish fillet with bean sauce and chili; deep-fried seafood ball; sautéed sliced chicken with celery, carrot, and black fungus; sweet and sour pork with pineapple; fried rice with ham and diced vegetables; braised E-fu noodles, 1 pc. chilled coconut pudding, and Chinese tea
4. Jumbo Kingdom Floating Restaurant - Meal J (Lunch or Dinner): Menu: Braised shark's fin soup with mixed meat, boiled shrimp, minced seafood wrapped in lettuce, fish fillet with sweet and sour sauce, steamed mussel with mashed garlic, deep-fried seafood ball with crab meat, fried chicken and onion with hot sauce, sautéed seasonal vegetable, JUMBO fried rice, braised E-fu noddles with crab meat, 1 pc. chilled coconut pudding, and Chinese tea
- Main Course
- Hotel transfers
- Other paid exhibits
- Monday to Saturday 11AM –11PM
- Sunday 9:00 AM–11 pm
Address and Location
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, the restaurant might be closed.
- The dim sum lunch contains pork. A pork-free dim sum option is not available.
- The voucher has no cash value and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers or discounts.
- The voucher has no refund value.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.