Kansai Thru Pass (KTP)
🎟 e-Ticket | 🏃Direct Admission |⚡Instant Confirmation | 🖨 Printed Voucher Accepted| 💰Best Price Guaranteed | 📱 Mobile Ticket Accepted
Enjoy unlimited rides on subways, private railways, and buses in Kansai with a two or three-day Kansai Thru Pass. You may visit Wakayama Prefecture, stopping at either the Wakayamashi of Nankai Railway Main - Airport Line or the Koyasan of Nankai Railway Koya Line. You can also tour Nara Prefecture through the Kintetsu Nara Line, as well as other parts of Hyogo and Osaka with other bus and train lines. The pass comes with discounted coupons at 300 tourist facilities along the railway lines.
- Enjoy unlimited train and bus rides within the Kansai district
- Visit the prefectures of Wakayama, Nara, Hyogo, and Osaka
- Choose between a two and three-day pass
Two-day Kansai Thru Pass
- Have unlimited subway, railway, and bus rides in Kansai with the two-day Kansai Thru Pass.
- This can be used on non-consecutive days during its period of validity. Area map in English, Chinese, and Korean included.
Three-day Kansai Thru Pass
Have unlimited subway, railway, and bus rides in Kansai with the three-day Kansai Thru Pass. This can be used on non-consecutive days during its period of validity. Area map in English, Chinese, and Korean included.
Complimentary admission includes:
- The following bus and train lines are not applicable for the Kansai Thru Pass:
- Limousine bus
- Highway bus
- Midnight Express bus
- Osaka City Bus IKEA Tsuruhama Line
- Universal Studios Japan® Line
- USJ Shuttle Bus
- JR Lines
- Purchase a separate express ticket, special coach ticket, or reserved seat ticket when using the reserved seat express train of the following railway lines:
- Nankai Electric Railway
- Semboku Rapid
- Keihan Electric RailwayHow to use
- Present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity in any of following redemption counter.
- Osaka Kansai International Airport Terminal 1
- Location: HIS counter 1F (next to the Northern Exit in the Arrival Hall)
- Opening hours: 8:30am-10:00pm, daily
Address and Location
- The Osaka Amazing Pass is not applicable for use from the Nankai Line Kansai International Airport Station.
- Admission to the attractions and activities is once only.
- Different terms apply to each individual attraction and activity. Please visit the Osaka Amazing Pass official website for details.
- The cruise attractions will be suspended in case of rains.
- The course of the Cruise Ship Santa Maria day cruise may be changed due to bad weather.
- Congestion is expected in the evening at the Umeda Sky Building Floating Garden Observatory.
- There is a minimum height requirement of 110 centimetres for the Umeda Joypolis Wild River.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.