KLIA Ekspres Airport Train Ticket
🎟 e-Ticket |⚡Instant Confirmation | 🖨 Printed Voucher Accepted | 📱 Mobile Ticket Accepted |💰 Best Price Guarantee | 🏃♂Direct Admission
KLIA Ekspres is a train service connecting the two terminals of Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) to the city centre. The nonstop journey from the airport to KL Sentral covers 60 kilometres and takes as fast as 28 minutes. Passengers can also take a five-minute ride between KLIA and KLIA2. With this train ticket that allows direct entry via a QR code, you will experience the most efficient way to reach your destination.
- Experience KLIA Ekspres, the fastest airport transfer in Kuala Lumpur
- Board the train efficiently and conveniently using the QR code for direct entry
- Get convenient access to anywhere in the city from the KL Sentral Station
1. One-way KLIA Ekspres Airport Train Ticket Experience fast and convenient travel from Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA / KLIA2) to the city centre OR vice versa with this one-way KLIA Ekspres airport train ticket
2. Two-way KLIA Ekspres Airport Train Ticket Experience fast and convenient travel between Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA / KLIA2) and the city centre with this return KLIA Ekspres airport train ticket.
The Price Includes
- Train Ticket
How to Redeem:
- Direct Admission
- Hotel transfers
- Other paid exhibits
- Personal expenses
Operating hoursFirst train:
- 05:00 from KL Sentral to KLIA / KLIA2
- 05:00 from KLIA to KL Sentral
- 04:55 from KLIA2 to KLIA / KL Sentral
- 00:40 from KL Sentral to KLIA / KLIA2
- 01:00 from KLIA to KL Sentral
- 00:55 from KLIA2 to KLIA / KL Sentral
- 15 minutes (peak hours)
- 20 minutes (off-peak hours)
- 30 minutes (after midnight)
Address and Location
- Journey time: KL Sentral to KLIA (28 minutes) | KLIA2 (33 minutes)
- You may purchase up to six months in advance.
- This is valid for travel on KLIA Ekspres between KLIA / KLIA2 and KL Sentral only.
- Refund, exchange, date change, and/or revalidation are not allowed for tickets with unused or expired trips, and wrongly selected dates.
- Children one year old and below can come free of charge, but must share a seat with a parent or guardian.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
- Express Rail Link Sdn Bhd (ERL), the operator of KLIA Ekspres, is the sole provider of all train services and/or goods. The ticketing is subject to all applicable laws and regulations, and also to the terms and conditions specified in ERL’s Conditions of Carriage.
- A copy of ERL’s Conditions of Carriage is available at ticket counters and on the official website.
- By purchasing this, you agree to abide by ERL’s Conditions of Carriage.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.