Miniatures Museum of Taiwan
🎟 e-Ticket |⚡Instant Confirmation | 🖨 Printed Voucher Accepted | 📱 Mobile Ticket Accepted | Best Price Guaranteed |
The first miniature museum in Asia, the Miniatures Museum of Taiwan was founded by a married couple who grew their collection by travelling the world. It displays dollhouse-size replicas of famous Western and European destinations, as well as scenes lifted from classic children's books. Some of the exhibitions include the Buckingham Palace, Rose Mansion, English Castle, Jack and the Beanstalk, and Gulliver's Travel—all of which at a fraction of their original scale.
- Visit the first miniature museum in Asia
- See over 200 masterpieces made by miniature artisans
- Feel like a giant while being surrounded by dollhouse-size replicas
- Admission fee
How to use: Direct Admission to the attraction.
- Hotel Transfer
- Food and Drinks
- Transportations tickets
- Other paid attractions
- 10:00 - 18:00, Tuesdays to Sundays;
- Last admission at 17:00
- Operating hours may change without prior notice.
- Please check the attraction's official website before your visit.
- Child admission must be purchased directly at the museum.
- Children below five years old can come free of charge.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
- Flash photography, smoking, food, and drinks are prohibited inside the museum.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.