Musée d'Orsay: Skip-the-Line Admission
🎟 e-Ticket | 🏃Direct Admission |⚡Instant Confirmation | 🖨 Printed Voucher Accepted| 💰Best Price Guaranteed | 📱 Mobile Ticket Accepted
Skip-the-Line to Musée d'Orsay, which holds the world's largest collection of impressionist and post-impressionist paintings. Housed in the former Gare d'Orsay, a Beaux-Arts railway station built between 1898 and 1900, the museum has a unique décor. You will also find other forms of art, such as sculptures, architecture and photographs. Since 2011, the museum has also housed nearly 6562 ft² worth of decorative arts.
Among the renowned paintings on display at the Musée d'Orsay, you will find: Jean-François Millet's The Gleaners, Edouard Manet's Luncheon on the Grass, Claude Monet's Coquelicots, Starry Night by Vincent Van Gogh, Arearea by Paul Gauguin, The Card Players by Paul Cézanne, Little Dancer Aged Fourteen by Edgar Degas, and Auguste Renoir's Dance at Le Moulin de la Galette.
Take a break during your visit in one of many areas inside the museum: the Café de l'Ours offers a picnic atmosphere, whereas Café Campana's contemporary design and sumptuous décor afforded it a historical monument classification.
- Visit Musée d'Orsay, which holds the world's largest collection of impressionist and post-impressionist paintings
- Gain priority access and save time using this Skip-the-line admission ticket
- Admire world-famous masterpieces of art at the museum, such as the Mona Lisa, or Winged Victory at Samothrace
- Priority admission
- Access the permanent collections and temporary exhibitions
- Entrance to the Musée d'Orsay
- Food and Drinks
- Personal Expenses
- Hotel Transfer
How to use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity and enter the museums directly with this voucher
- The voucher is valid until 22 Dec 2019
- You can only enter each museum once
Musée de l'Orangerie
- 9:00am-6:00pm, daily except Tuesdays (last admission is at 5:15pm; the museum staff will begin clearing the galleries at 5:45pm)
- The museum is closed on Tuesdays and on the following dates: 1 May, 14 Jul, and 25 Dec
- 9:30am-6:00pm, daily except Mondays; the museum staff wil begin clearing the galleries at 5:30pm
- On Thursdays, the museum will close at 9:45pm; the museum staff will begin clearing the galleries at 9:15pm
- The museum is closed on Monday and on the following dates: 1 May and 25 Dec
Address and Location
- People aged 0-18 can enter the museums for free
- Entrance on the first Sunday of every month for both museums is free for all visitors
- The museums are wheelchair-accessible
- When you visit Musée d'Orsay, proceed to Entrance C (the reserved entrance) and show your mobile voucher to avoid any queue
- Security checks are mandatory and can't be skipped
- Skip-the-line access is subject to restrictions: As part of “Vigipirate” security measures, security checks and unexpected situations may increase wait times. No priority access to temporary exhibitions.
- Audio guides are available on site at €5 per exhibition, in French, German, English, Chinese, Korean, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese and Russian
- As part of “Vigipirate” security measures, security checks and unexpected wait times may increase wait times.
- It is strongly recommended not to bring suitcases and luggage to the museum.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.