National Gallery Singapore
🎟 e-Ticket | 🏃In high demand | ⚡ Instant Confirmation | 🖨 Printed Voucher Accepted| 💰Best Price Guaranteed | 📱 Mobile Ticket Accepted
National Gallery Singapore is a new visual arts institution that oversees the largest public collection of modern art in Singapore and Southeast Asia. The Gallery is housed in two national monuments—former Supreme Court and City Hall. Reflecting Singapore’s unique heritage and geographical location, the Gallery features Singapore and Southeast Asian art in its long-term and special exhibitions. It also works with leading museums worldwide to co-present Southeast Asian art in a wider context.
- View the largest public collection of modern art in Singapore and Southeast Asia
- Admire the interiors of the two national monuments housing the visual arts institution
- Witness unique artworks in long-term and special exhibitions
- Admission fee
How To Use : Please present your redemption voucher (physical or electronic form) at National Gallery Singapore Ticketing Counter located at Basement Level 1, for collection of admission ticket and sticker to the galleries.
- Hotel transfers
- Food and Drinks
- Transportations tickets
- Other paid exhibits
- 10:00 - 19:00 Saturday to Thursday;
- 10:00 - 21:00, Friday. Admission ends 30 minutes before closing time.
- The Gallery retains full discretion to grant or deny visitors entry into any exhibition.
- Ticket prices and conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
- Not for sale or exchange, non-refundable, and void if altered.
- This ticket admits one only. Unauthorised duplicates will not be granted entry. If another ticket holder has already used this ticket or a copy of it, you must purchase a new ticket to gain admission.
- No flash photography, videography, selfie sticks, tripods, and monopods are permitted in the galleries.
- Please do not touch the artworks.
- Food and drink (including bottled water) are not permitted in the galleries.
- Strollers are permitted in the galleries. Large strollers should be parked at the designated stroller parking area at Level 1.
- Please store bulky items and bags larger than 40cm (width) x 35cm (height) x 15cm (depth) in the Locker Room at B1.
- Pencil sketching is permitted in the galleries with sketchbooks no larger than 8 ½ x 11 inches (22 x 28cm).
- Pen, eraser, charcoal, pastel, permanent markers, watercolour, and oil paint are not permitted.
- All galleries and facilities are wheelchair-accessible. Standard-size motorised wheelchairs are permitted in the galleries. Wheelchairs are available for loan at the Gallery.
- Speak in soft tones. Talking on mobile phones is not permitted in the galleries.
- Roller shoes should not be worn in the galleries.
- The use of laser pointers is not allowed in the galleries.
- The Gallery reserves the right to remove any person acting in an unacceptable manner.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.