Phuket Bird Park
Phuket Bird Park is the largest bird park in Thailand. It houses over a thousand birds of more than a hundred species from Asia, Africa and South America. Meet the eagles, owls, hornbills, and macaws showcase their talent as you watch the bird shows. Apart from the amazing shows, you will also see their home inside a beautiful garden with a natural waterfall and placed in their natural habitats.
- See more than a thousand of birds of more than 100 different species
- Watch the fascinating bird shows, scheduled every 10:30, 13:30, and 15:30
- Explore the largest and only bird park on the Phuket island
- Admission fee
- Animal Show
How To Use
- Transportations tickets
- Daily - 09:30 — 17:00
Address and location
- Children two years old and below can come free of charge.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.