Private Quad Bike Sightseeing Ride to Rural Villages.
🎟 e-Ticket |⚡Instant Confirmation | 🖨 Printed Voucher Accepted | 📱 Mobile Ticket Accepted | Direct Admission |
Open spaces, that's what you're missing in the urban cities. Sometimes, things can get crowded and even bikes won't be useful. So, here's your chance to ride like a boss in an open space, a chance to ride a quad bike without anyone shouting at you!
For those who are more adventurous and for those brave souls who have the urge to explore off-the-beaten tracks, quad bike riding in Siem Reap is a new way to explore the Cambodian countryside. Enjoy a ride that leads through paddy fields, local villages and dirt trails.
While riding the quad, you will also pass by monks, local villagers and students returning home from school who will all be curious to see you tearing past on a quad bike. If you're feeling a little bit friendly, stop to say hi or even a short wave of acknowledgement will do. The kids will surely appreciate it.
Ready for a great adventure? Wear your helmet now, we're about to go!
- Explore the off-the-beaten tracks of Siem Reap on a quad bike
- Learn about the history, culture and traditions of Cambodia
- Pass by vast rice fields and small villages
- Activity equipment
- Bottled water
- Transfer services
- Personal expenses
- Other paid attractions
- Transfer services are available only for selected Siem Reap city centre hotels, please select your hotel location upon checkout (pick-up time is listed for each hotel). You are advised to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the assigned time at your hotel lobby.
- Please adhere to strict pick-up time punctuality. Tour operators may forfeit tours for guests if no-show during stipulated time.
- Registered name of the guest must be corresponding with photograph documentation (Example: Passport). Tour operators reserve the right to reject if registered guest fails to provide photographed documentation of their own.
- There will only be an English Speaking Ranger during this activity.
- Each participant will get to ride a quad bike alone, hence participants must be fit to drive.
- What to Wear:
- Comfortable set of clothes
- Sports shoes
- What to Bring:
- Warnings of the activity:
- The host reserves the right to alter route, timetables and itineraries as and when necessary or in the case of force majeure and other factors or forces beyond reasonable human control.
- In case of extreme weather situations, this tour may be cancelled. In such cases, your host will get in touch with you directly.
- Host does not accept responsibility for losses or expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, etc.
- Safety and insurance:
- All participants must be fit enough to drive quad bike alone.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Not recommended for participants with back problems.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.