Rainforest Lumina at Singapore Zoo
Rainforest Lumina at Singapore Zoo offers an immersive journey of light and sounds across its 10 multisensory zones. When night falls, you will be able to meet the Creature Crew that includes Maya the orangutan, Poncho the flying fox, and Tairee the white tiger, among others. Walk through smoking doorways, hop over laser beams, and dodge swooping birds of prey in an experience characterised by scenography and interactivity.
A. Rainforest Lumina - Admission
Experience a multisensory journey with this open-dated admission to Rainforest Lumina.
- Admission ticket to rainforest Lumina
- Hotel transfers
- Food and Drinks
- Transportations tickets
- Other paid exhibits
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- You must redeem this voucher for your entry tickets. Ticket Collection Points are
- Self-printing kiosks located beside Ticketing Counters at Singapore Zoo entrance
- Singapore Zoo ticketing counters 3 onwards
- 7:30pm-12:00am, daily
- Last admission: 10:30pm
Address and Location
- Children aged 0-2 can enter for free
- Child ticket: Age 3-12
- Valid only for tourists
- Free WiFi is available throughout the whole park
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.