Ramayana Water Park
Over 21 rides are in Ramayana Water Park, one of Southeast Asia’s biggest water theme parks. With this admission ticket, guests get a full access at the said attraction that operates from 10:00 to 18:00.
The 180,000 square metre area of land that the park covers is divided into several areas. The Double Wave Pool, for example, is a man-made pool that produces stormy waves. Its water also envelopes an entertainment stage where bands sometimes perform.
- Visit Ramayana Water Park, one of the biggest water-themed parks in Southeast Asia
- Try some of the slides which include the Aqualoop and the Duelling Aqua Coasters among others
- See huge sculptures in Lake Island
Admission Ticket - Visit Ramayana Water Park
- Admission fee
How To Use
- Personal expenses
- Transfer services
- Daily - 10:00 — 18:00
Address and location
- Lockers can be rented on-site at a small fee.
- Same day re-entry is allowed provided that the guest's wristband is still present
- Tubes and life jackets can be used free of charge on a first-come, first-serve basis
What to wear or bring:
- Proper swimming attire (no zippers or metal materials)
- Extra set of clothes for changing
- The park shall remain open in case of light drizzles, however, some slides may not be operational for everyone's safety.
- Safety and insurance
- Restriction posters are available by the entrance.
- Generally, adult rides are only available for guests with height 122 centimetres or above
- Children between 91 and 121 centimetres in height are allowed to enter the waterpark but are refrained to enter the adult slides
- Infant under 90 centimetres in height and wheelchair users may come free of charge.
- People with neck or back pain, heart conditions, and women who are pregnant are strictly not allowed on the slides.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.