Safari World is a 200-acre leisure park and open zoo promoting eco-friendly fun. See wild animals originating from Africa and some parts of Asia at the Safari Park. You can get up-close with the zebras, giraffes, rhinos, and bears freely roaming around the park’s open area. If you arrive by 10:00 in the morning, you may also catch the Bengal tigers and lions being fed by their caretakers. Meanwhile, the Marine Park features several animal shows involving dolphins, sea lions, and orangutans.
- Meet African and Asian wild animals at the Safari Park
- Witness the feeding of Bengal tigers and lions in the morning
- Watch dolphin, sea lion, and orangutan shows at the Marine Park
- Safari Park - Admission - Get up-close with animals originating from Africa and some parts of Asia at Safari World's Safari Park.
- Marine Park - Admission- Watch several sea animal shows at Safari World's Marine Park.
- Safari Park + Marine Park - Admission - Get up-close with animals originating from Africa and some parts of Asia at Safari World's Safari Park, and watch several sea animal shows at the
- Marine Park - Admission with Buffet Lunch - Watch several sea animal shows at Safari World's Marine Park, and enjoy a Thai OR Indian buffet lunch.
- Safari Park + Marine Park - Admission with Buffet Lunch - Get up-close with animals originating from Africa and some parts of Asia at Safari World's Safari Park, watch several sea animals shows at the
- Admission fee
- Animal show
- Safari Ride
- Transfer services
How To UsePresent your mobile voucher and the passports of all travellers at the designated ticketing counter to receive your tickets.
- Food and Drinks
- Transportations tickets
- Daily 9:00 - 17:00
- Orangutan show, 10:20
- Sea lion show, 11:00
- Elephant show, 11:40
- Cowboy stunt show, 11:40
- Dolphin show, 13:45
- Spy war, 14:45
- Bird show, 15:35
Address and location
- This is valid for foreign visitors and cannot be used by Thai citizens.
- The park shall remain open in case of light drizzles but may close in the event of extreme lightning or thunderstorm.
- Outside food and drinks are not allowed inside the park.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
- Children under 100 centimetres may come free of charge but must inform the host upon booking.
- Children over 140 centimetres will be charged the adult rate.
- Children between 100 to 140 centimetres will be charged the child rate.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.