Sagano Bamboo Grove and Arashiyama Walking Tour
🎟 e-Ticket | 🏃Direct Admission |⚡Instant Confirmation | 🖨 Printed Voucher Accepted| 💰Best Price Guaranteed | 📱 Mobile Ticket Accepted
On this half-day tour, you will first visit the Japanese garden of Tenryu-ji, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that is the most important temple in Arashiyama. Head next to the Sagano Bamboo Grove, and experience walking along a path lined with soaring stalks of bamboo. Continue onto the Jojakko-ji Temple for panoramic views of Sagano and Kyoto before ending the tour at the 250-metre-long Togetsu-kyo Bridge.
- Walk through the Sagano Bamboo Grove with Mount Arashiyama as the backdrop
- Get panoramic views of Sagano and Kyoto from the Jojakko-ji Temple
- View cherry blossoms or autumn leaves from the famous Togetsu-kyo Bridge
- Sagano Bamboo Grove
- Two important temples
- An iconic bridge in Arashiyama
- English-speaking guide,
- Admission fees
- Public train passes
- Hotel transfers
- Other paid exhibits
Comfortable clothing and footwear, as the walking tour covers approximately three kilometres
How to use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is only valid on the date specified
- Make your own way to Miyako Hotel Kyoto Hachijo, formerly New Miyako Hotel (08:40)
- Ride a JR Rapid/local train from Kyoto Station to Saga-Arashiyama Station
- Tenryu-ji Temple (Duration: 30 minutes)
- Sagano Bamboo Grove
- Jojakko-ji Temple (Duration: 30 minutes)
- Togetsu-kyo Bridge (Duration: 30 minutes)
- From Saga-Arashiyama Station to Kyoto Station
- Ride a JR Rapid/local train from Saga-Arashiyama Station to Kyoto Station
- End of tour at Kyoto Station (12:30 - 13:00)
Address and Location
How to get to Yumeyakata:
- From Kyoto Station (JR/Kintetsu), take the Karasuma Line to Gojo Station. Walk for two minutes from Exit 1 of Gojo Station.
- If you are taking the Keihan Train (Kyobashi), get off at Kiyomizu Gojo Station. Take Exit 3 and walk west for about eight minutes.
- If you are taking the Hankyu Train, alight at Karasuma Station and transfer to a subway train on the Karasuma Line to Gojo Station. Walk for two minutes from Exit 1 of Gojo Station.
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, this tour may be cancelled or the itinerary might be changed.
- The order of stops may vary due to unforeseen circumstances.
- This tour uses public transportation with non-reserved seats. Please note that seating may not be available.
- Children five years old and below can join the tour for free, but must pay any applicable admission fees and share a seat with a parent or guardian.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.