💕COMBO - Science Centre Singapore Packages
🎟 e-Ticket | 💫 Top Attraction | 🏃 In high demand | 🕐 1 Day Duration Pass |💰 Best Price Guaranteed | 📱 Mobile Ticket Accepted | 🖨 Printed Voucher Accepted
Science Centre Singapore features the largest collection of science-related educational materials. Opened in December 1977, it covers a total of 10 hectares, with the main building being designed by Raymond Woo. Apart from the Omni-Theatre and Snow City, another well-visited attraction at Science Centre Singapore is the Butterflies Up-Close Exhibit. It illustrates the growth of butterflies from an egg into a winged adult. The exhibit is home to over 500 butterflies of more than 15 species.
- Enjoy the interactive exhibits at Singapore Science Centre
- Watch a movie at the Omni-Theatre, Southeast Asia’s largest seamless dome screen
- See over 500 butterflies at the Butterflies Up-Close Exhibit
Please do visit the official website for more detail
- Science Centre + 1 Hr Snow City Admission ticket
- Science Centre Singapore +1 Hr Snow City Singapore + Butterflies Up-Close Admission ticket
- Science Centre + Omni-Theatre Movie + Butterflies Up-Close+KidsStop Admission ticket
- Food and Drinks
- Transportations tickets
- Other paid exhibits
Science Centre Singapore
- Tue-Sun: 10:00am-6:00pm (last admission at 5:15pm)
- Tue-Fri: 12:00pm-6:00pm (last show at 5:00pm)
- Weekends, School Holidays, Public Holidays: 12:00pm-7:00pm (last show at 6:00pm)
- Tue-Sun: 9:30am-1:30pm (last admission 12:45pm) and 2:00pm-6:00pm (last admission 5:15pm)
- Daily - 10:00am-6:00pm (last entry at 5:00pm)
- School and public holidays: 10:00am-7:00pm (last entry at 6:00pm)
Address and Location
Science Centre Singapore is closed for maintenance on Mondays, except during school and public holidays.
Kindly note that some shows may not be available during public holidays.
All movies/shows at the Omni-Theatre will start promptly. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before showtime. Seat availability is on first-come, first-served basis.
Duration of movies/shows is 30 to 40 minutes.
Photography and videography are not allowed at the Omni-Theatre.
Children ages 12 and below must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
Free admission for children below three years old, but must not occupy a seat.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.