Siam Niramit Show
Witness a world-class performance set on a gigantic stage that's even listed in the Guinness Book of World Records at the famous Siam Niramit Show. The show features stunning set designs and over 100 performers wearing colourful costumes. The show is composed of several acts, one of which is Journey Back into History where guests will see how it was like to live in the country's olden days.
- Watch all the three acts that depicts the history, religion, and culture of Thailand
- Witness a story about the cultural and historical impact of Thailand through Siam Niramit Show
- See local artists dressed in traditional and lavish costumes perform
- Standard Seat
- Golden Seat
- Platinum Seat
- International Citizens
- Asian Citizens
- Admission fee
- Free shuttle service is provided from the front of the park to the ticket counter.
How To Use
- Transportations tickets
- Daily - 17:00 — 21:30
- The show starts at 20:00 and ends at 21:30.
- The theatre's doors open 30 minutes before showtime.
Address and location
- The staff has the right to refuse entry or assign another seat should the guest arrive 15 minutes after the show's official start time.
- Guests who arrive late are requested to attend the show after the break, otherwise, a suitable seat will be assigned.
- Cameras and phones are not permitted inside the theatre, you may leave your belongings at the counter.
- Children over 140 centimetres will be charged the adult rate.
- Children between 90 to 140 centimetres will be charged the child rate.
- Children below 90 centimetres can come free of charge but must share a seat with their parent or guardian.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.