Smile of Angkor show with dinner and Transfers by Tuk Tuk.
🎟 e-Ticket |⚡Instant Confirmation | 🖨 Printed Voucher Accepted | 📱 Mobile Ticket Accepted |
Smile of Angkor is a musical performance telling a story about early history of Cambodia around the peak of the Khmer Empire. This show will let you experience of combination of computer animation and visual/sound effects, bringing you an good impression. Besides that, buffet dinner is always available for attendants before the show starts.
- Enjoy a musical performance at Smile of Angkor, which tells a story of Cambodia's history during Khmer Empire
- See a computer animation and visual/sound effect performances for a better impression
- Watch a 75-minute-long show such as the Dialogue with God, Glorious Kingdom, Resurrection of the Gods
- Tuk Tuk (2 pax per Tuk Tuk)
- Admission fee
- Transfer services
How to use : Direct Admission with valid ticket.
- Personal expenses
- Other paid attractions
- 4 hours approximately.
- Pickup from your centrally located hotel in Siem Reap only by a tuk tuk.
Pickup Time: 17:00
From your hotel, you head to the theatre, and have your sumptuous dinner.
Smile of Angkor is a musical performance telling a story about early history of Cambodia around the peak of the Khmer Empire. The show is 70 minutes long and is divided into six chapters: “Dialogue with God”, “Glorious Kingdom”, “Resurrection of the Gods”, “Churning the Sea of Milk”, “Prayer for Life and “Smile of Angkor”.
- Drop-off at your centrally located hotel in Siem Reap by a tuk tuk only.
End Time: 21:00
*The timings of each stop are approximate estimates and may change due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Children are charged by their height, the following applies:
- Under 100 centimeters : Free without seat
- From 100 to 140 centimeters : Child Ticket rate applies
- Over 140 centimeters : Adult Ticket rate applies
- Please be at the hotel lobby at least 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Host will not be liable for any loss of valuable items carried by the clients.
- Buffet dinner is from 17:30 to 19:30, and the show is from 19:30 to 20:45 (timings subjected to change without prior notification).
- The ticket booked for the Smile of Angkor show is under Seat Category A.
- There is no guide available for this tour, just a tuk tuk driver.
- What to wear:
- Modest, comfortable set of clothes
- Good pair of shoes
- What to bring:
- Hotel Pickup Conditions:
- Please reconfirm your pick-up time at least one day before tour date on the local host emergency hotline in the voucher.
- You are advised to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the final assigned time at the designated meeting/pickup location.
- Should there be any queries before booking, you may consult with our website chat concierge. For any concerns after booking, you may dial our customer service hotline on the e-voucher.
- For any other amendments about the meeting/pickup arrangements, we will contact you before the trip.
- Warnings of the activity:
- In case of extreme weather conditions, the itinerary may be changed or the tour may be cancelled. Please contact your host.
- Safety and insurance:
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.