Sriracha Tiger Zoo
Located on the outskirts of Pattaya, Sriracha Tiger Zoo is an animal conservation centre that is home to over 400 Royal Bengal tigers. It features many interesting attractions, with the most famous being the assisted tiger feeding activity. Aside from the cub petting section and landscaped garden, animal shows are also available at the zoo. Watch tigers follow the command of their trainer, elephants interact with the audience, and pigs perform hula hoop tricks.
- Explore the animal conservation centre housing more than 400 Royal Bengal tigers
- Watch the tiger, crocodile, elephant, and pig shows available at the zoo
- Opt to experience the tiger feeding activity with a caretaker
Admission - See the Royal Bengal tigers and watch various animal shows at Sriracha Tiger Zoo. This is valid for Korean, Japanese, and all other non-Asian citizens.
- Admission fee
How To Use
- Tiger feeding - Cub feeding
- Crocodile feeding
- Scorpion Queen
- Shoot 'N’ Feed
- Elephant riding
- Photo with tiger
- Daily - 8:00 — 18:00
- Last entry to Sriracha Tiger Zoo is at 17:00.
- Tiger show: 11:00, 13:30, 15:30
- Crocodile show: 09:30, 10:30, 13:00, 14:00, 15:00, 16:00, 17:00
- Elephant show: 11:40, 14:30, 16:30
- Pig show: Every half hour
Address and location
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, some outdoor shows might not push through, but the zoo shall remain open.
- Some animals cannot be petted by children below five years old. Pamphlets for the complete list is available onsite.
- Children 100 to 140 centimetres in height will be charged the child rate.
- Children over 140 centimetres will be charged the adult rate.
- Infants under 100 centimetres may come free of charge, but you must inform the host upon booking.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.