Taiwan High Speed Rail (THSR) Pass
🎟 e-Ticket |⚡Instant Confirmation | 🖨 Printed Voucher Accepted | 📱 Mobile Ticket Accepted |💰 Best Price Guarantee
The Taiwan High Speed Rail runs from the west coast of Taiwan from Taipei Main Station in the north to Kaohsiung in the south. The trains come with a speed of 300 kilometres per hour, resulting in a full journey of just 90 minutes. A two, three, or five-day pass allows you to travel between major cities and also visit any top attraction located even at the opposite end of the country. Alternatively, you may also opt for a one-way ticket between Taipei and Kaohsiung.
- Experience the convenience of the Taiwan High Speed Rail trains
- Enjoy unlimited rides for two, three, or five consecutive days
- Travel from Taipei to Kaohsiung in only 90 minutes
Types of Passes
- The first day of the validity period can be any day within the 28-day period of the exchange. The second day of the validity period should be within seven days of the first day of boarding the train.
- The validity period is calculated based on the consecutive accumulation of days from the starting date, within 28 days from the date the pass was issued.
5-day Joint Pass:
- Unlimited travel on Taiwan Railways for five days and on THSR trains for two days
- The first day of the validity period can be any day within the 28-day period of the exchange. The validity period is calculated in five consecutive days starting from the first date (inclusive) of boarding the train. The validity period for the THSR will be any two specified days within the previously mentioned five days.
- STANDARD Pass: The Chu-Kuang Express and Fu-Hsing Semi Express are only available when there are vacant seats. Not applicable for the Tze-Chiang Limited Express, Taroko Express, or Puyuma Express.
- EXPRESS Pass: You have the option to make seat reservations at any THSR/TRA counter in advance. Includes the Taroko Express and Puyuma Express when seats are available.
- Train tickets
How to use: Show the redemption code and your passport at any THSR ticket counter to redeem your pass. Valid for redemption within 90 days from the booking date. Taipei Main Station or any THSR ticket counters
- Hotel Transfer
- Food and Drinks
- Other paid attractions
- You must redeem your pass prior to boarding the trains at any THSR station counter from the next day up to 89 days after your booking.
- Present your passport and your exchange order to obtain your THSR Pass.
- Board any THSR train station
- Seats are non-reserved. You can reserve your seat at the THSR station counter with no additional charges.
- This is exclusive to foreign travellers (tourist visa valid for six months or less) only. If you are a visa-free tourist (allowed to stay for up to 90 days), you need to purchase your ticket before arriving in Taiwan.
- Once the exchange order is redeemed for a THSR Pass, no changes or returns will be accepted.
- Seat availability is not guaranteed during peak hours or national holidays.
- During extraordinary circumstances (such as train delays, interruption of service, or cancellation of trains), the pass will not be compensated for and the valid period will not be extended.
- If your exchange order is lost, damaged, or stolen, no re-issuance or refund will be accepted.
Only the original copy of the pass is valid.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.