Teddy Bear Museum
Originating from South Korea, the famous Teddy Bear Museum in Pattaya's Bang Lamung District was launched in 2013. It is divided into 12 different themed zones enjoyable by all age groups: Inca, Dinosaur, Fossil, Africa, Thailand, Under the Sea, Eskimo, Santa Town, Space Zone, Fairytale, China, and Europe. The only museum in Southeast Asia that covers 2,500 square metres also features displays of dinosaurs and elephants, as well as a Teddy Bear Gift Shop with affordable souvenirs.
- Visit the dragon boat-inspired Teddy Bear Museum
- Explore the 12 themed areas of the 25,000-square-metre museum
- See other display figures like dinosaurs, elephants, and other sea creatures
Admission - Visit the 12 different themed zones of the Teddy Bear Museum in Pattaya.
- Admission fee
How To Use
- Transportations tickets
- Daily - 18:30 — 22:40
Address and location
- Children with a height of 131 centimetres and above will be charged the adult rate.
- Children between 90 to 130 centimetres in height will be charged the child rate.
- Children with a height of 89 centimetres and below may come free of charge.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.