The Habitat Penang Hill
🎟 e-Ticket |⚡Instant Confirmation | 🖨 Printed Voucher Accepted | 📱 Mobile Ticket Accepted |💰 Best Price Guarantee |
The Habitat is a world-class eco-tourism facility located on the fringes of a 130-million-year-old virgin rainforest on Penang Hill. This untouched rainforest precariously exists side-by-side with urban Penang. Enjoy walking along the historical 1.6-kilometre nature trail built in the early 1800s by the British East India Company, and have fun at its three giant swings. Also experience the 13-metre Tree Top Walk, which offers 360-degree views of Penang.
- Walk along the highest 360-degree viewing platform in Penang
- Get breathtaking sunset views of the Golden Valley while riding a giant swing
- Learn about the various wildlife and plant properties from specially trained naturalists
1. The Habitat - Day Admission
Visit the eco-friendly attractions of The Habitat between 09:00 and 17:30, and also enjoy free guided tours in English, Chinese, Arabic, and Bahasa Malaysia held every 30 minutes.
2. The Habitat - Sunset Admission
Experience the Curtis Crest Tree Top Walk at The Habitat from 17:30 onwards, and also enjoy free guided tours in English, Chinese, Arabic, and Bahasa Malaysia held every 30 minutes.The Price Includes
Price Includes in package options
How to Redeem:
Present your mobile voucher and the passports/MyKad of all travelers at the designated retail outlet/ticketing counter at The Habitat Penang Hill to receive your tickets.
- Tram Ride
- Hotel transfers
- Other paid exhibits
- Day admission: 09:00 - 17:30 daily, last admission at 17:30, must exit by 19:00
- Sunset admission: 17:30 onwards daily, last admission at 19:00, must exit by 20:00
Address and Location
How to get there
- The Habitat is located on top of Penang Hill. You will need to go to The Habitat Penang Hill lower station via bus, taxi, or Grab (recommended).
- From the lower station, you will take the funicular train to go to the upper station. (Train ticket not included; to be purchased onsite. Return ticket estimated price is MYR 30 for adults and MYR 15 for children.)
- Once you reach the upper station (the last stop), follow the signboard to The Habitat Penang Hill. The staff onsite will give you a map and bring you to the start of the trail.
- Multiple water stations are available along the trail for you to drink and refill your bottle.
- In cases of extreme weather conditions, The Habitat may close.
- Operating hours may change without prior notice.
- Please check the attraction's official website before your visit.
- The train going from the lower station to the upper station can get very busy, specially during peak season and public holidays. Please plan at least one hour travel time to get to The Habitat during those peak periods.
- Children two years old and below can come free of charge.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.