The Million Years Stone Park & Pattaya Crocodile Farm
Covering an area of more than 28,000 square metres, Million Years Stone Park and Pattaya Crocodile Farm serves as the home of several wild and exotic animals, as well as thousands of crocodiles. Explore the eco-park and visit the Exotic Zoo to see Albino bears, tigers, camels, and several species of deer, among others. At the Garden and Stone Park, pass by the trees that have been standing for over 100 million years. There are also Thai-style trees that have been planted over 200 years ago
- Visit Million Years Stone Park and Pattaya Crocodile Farm
- See more than a thousand crocodiles in the Crocodile Kingdom
- See ostriches being fed during the day
Admission - Visit the Million Years Stone Park & Pattaya Crocodile Farm
- Admission fee
How To Use
- Transportations tickets
- Daily - 09:00 — 18:00
Address and location
- This is valid for foreign visitors and cannot be used by Thai citizens.
- Children above 120 centimetres will be charged the adult rate.
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.