Tokyo Hop-on & Hop-off Bus
🎟 e-Ticket | 🏃In high demand |⚡Instant Confirmation | 🖨 Printed Voucher Accepted| 💰Best Price Guaranteed | 📱 Mobile Ticket Accepted
- See Tokyo's landmarks on-board an open-top double-decker bus
- Hop on and off at 11 sightseeing stops on the red and blue courses
- Travel conveniently at your own pace within 24 hours
- Tokyo Hop-on & Hop-off Bus ticket
Red course (Asakusa/Tokyo Skytree course) stops:
- R1, Marunouchi Mitsubishi Building
- R2, Kodemmacho Station
- R4, Tokyo Skytree Station
- R5, Asakusa Hanakawado (Asakusadera Higashi Shinkansen)
- R6, Asakusa Tawaramachi
- R8, Ueno Matsuzakaya
- R9, Akihabara (Suehiro-machi)
- R10, Shin Nihonbashi Station (Mitsui Tower Mitsukoshi)
Blue course (Tokyo Tower, Tsukiji, Ginza course) stops:
- B1, Marunouchi Mitsubishi Building
- B2, Tokyo Tower
- B3, Tokyo Price Hotel/ Zojo-ji Temple
- B4, Tsukiji Ginza
- Hotel transfers
- Food and Drinks
- Transportations tickets
- Other paid exhibits
- This is applicable to foreign travellers only and cannot be used by Japanese citizens. Tourists are required to present their passport upon redemption of the ticket.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.