Visnus Condor Carving Park (Godhawk Square - GWK)
Garuda Wisnu Kencana Cultural Park Covering an area of 60 hectares, the Visino Eagle Sculpture Park is located in the heart of the park and is very fascinating and attracts visitors from all over the world. The park also offers some fascinating cultural performances, folklore, countless statues and film and theatre displays, allowing you to learn about Bali's fascinating cultural heritage through these artistic forms. While you are walking or taking the Segway to explore the Vishnu Condor Sculpture Park, you can indulge in 360° island views, enjoy traditional Balinese cuisine, and put yourself in a mythical dream. Plan to participate in an event held at the epic place of the Statue Park.
- Visit one of the world's tallest memorial statues
- Personally, enjoy the cultural performances and other activities in the park
- Spend a ride with your friends/families at the Visino Eagle Sculpture Park and take a ride in the thinking car
Tickets are limited to international visitors. Adults: 19 to 99 years old; children: 3 to 18 years old; children 0-2 years old or under 110 cm in height are free
- Foreign visitors
- Entrance fee
- GWK Explorer - Vishnu Condor Carving Park Tickets
How To Use
- Present your mobile voucher at the designated ticketing counter to receive your ticket. Plaza Bhagawan
- Hotel transfers
- Food and Drinks
- Transportations tickets
- Daily - 08:00 — 21:00
- 10:00 - Balinese Dance
- 11:00 - Barong Keris Dance
- 12:00 - Garuda Wisnu Ballet
- 13:00 - Nusantara Dance
- 14:00 - Barong Keris Dance
- 15:00 - Balinese Dance
- 18:30 - Kecak Garuda Wisnu
- 11:00 - Petualangan Garuda Cilik
Address and location
- Tickets are valid once and are not allowed to enter the park multiple times
- Valid ID may be required at the time of admission
- Tickets: Students/children are 3 to 18 years old; 0-2 years old or under 110 cm Children's Free
- Thinking car ride or Skutis Anoa The check-in deadline is 17 o'clock and the end of the event is 18 o'clock, but you can still go to the park at 22 o'clock after the event
- A welcome drink at Jendela Bali for you
- Children over 12 years old are charged as adults
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.