Situated in a tropical garden in the middle of the Kuta strecth, Waterbom Bali is Asia's number one waterpark featuring world-class rides and attractions. Its 21 water slides, including the Python, Pipeline, and Lazy River, are categorised according to intensity: mellow, moderate, and extreme. Apart from these water slides, Waterbom Bali allots more than 50 percent of its total 3.8 hectares to green space housing a number of endangered native species.
- Visit Waterbom Bali, Asia's number one waterpark
- Try 21 different water slides categorised as mellow, moderate, and extreme
Waterbom Bali - Single Day Pass
Spend a day at Asia's number one waterpark. Valid for foreign visitors, cannot be used by Indonesian citizens
- Foreign visitors
- Indonesian Citizens
- Admission tickets
- Shower and Changing Facilities
- First aid support
How To Use
- Present your mobile voucher and the passports of all travellers at the designated counter to receive your attraction bracelet that will serve as your pass.
- Admission counter at Waterbom Bali, Jl. Kartika, Tuban, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361, Indonesia
- Hotel transfers
- Food and Drinks
- Transportations tickets
- Daily - 09:00 — 18:00
Address and location
- The single-day pass gives access to the entire park and all slides, excluding the following facilities and activities, which are charged separately: gazebo rental, towel and locker hire, Euro Bungy, Water Blaster, Flow Rider, digi photos, spa facilities.
- Same-day re-entry is permitted.
- The park shall remain open in case of light rains. Operations of slides, however, may stop for the safety of the guests and staff.
- For safety reasons and to prevent overcrowding, Waterbom Bali maintains a set daily entry capacity, which they regularly hit during the peak season between 15 June 15 and 31 July. In such cases, the park will stop any additional walk-in sales and, if required, online purchases made the same day.
- If Waterbom Bali no longer accepts guests on the day of your visit, your ticket remains valid, and the park will guarantee entry on your selected return day.
- For Indonesian visitors: Please book the option for Indonesian citizens, as the management reserves the right to deny admission when your KTP/Resident Identity Card eligibility doesn't correspond to the voucher details.
- Guests may be asked to present a valid form of identification matching the name shown on the ticket.
- The slides and rides are best suited for those who are physically fit.
- Guests who have recently undergone surgery, are pregnant, or who have chronic back pain or heart conditions are not allowed to try the slides.
- For Flow Rider, riders must be at least 140 centimetres in height to do the standing position.
- The minimum height requirement for the body-boarding position is 130 centimetres.
- It is recommended that you don't bring goggles, jewellery, shirts, or bathing suits with metal decorations.
- Outside food and drinks are not allowed inside the park.
- Children under 11 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult at all times.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.