Wild Wild Wet
🎟 e-Ticket |⚡Instant Confirmation | 🖨 Printed Voucher Accepted | 💰Best Price Guaranteed | 📱 Mobile Ticket Accepted
WWW is one of Singapore's largest waterparks! Experience the first raft slide in Southeast Asia, Ular-Lah is a super flume ride that offers you a chance to brave the rapids, or plunge down a four-storey ramp, accelerating until you hit the deck and skimming across to soar on the opposite side.
- Standard Admission Ticket
How to use:
- Hotel transfers
- Food and Drinks
- Transportations tickets
- Other paid exhibits
- Operating hours: 1pm to 7pm
- visit https://www.wildwildwet.com/safety-first-then-fun.php
Address and Location Map
- This ADULT Day Pass (Off Peak) is valid for 30 days upon purchase and the visit date must fall on Mondays to Fridays except the below Singapore Gazetted Public and School Holidays:
- June Term Break, 1 to 30 Jun 2019 -Youth Day, 8 July 2019 -National Day, 9 Aug 2019 -Hari Raya Haji, 11 & 12 Aug 2019 -Teacher's Day, 6 Sep 2019 -Sep Term Break, 7 to 15 Sep 2019 -Children's Day, 4 Oct 2019 -Deepavali, 27 to 28 Oct 2019
- Observe the dress code (modest swimwear or shorts and T-shirts) at all times for safety purpose. All swimming attire should be free of zippers, rivets, buttons, or other hard objects. Swim diapers are required for children. Guest shall NOT:
- Smoke in the park area, inclusive of the pools, slides and queue lines.
- Bring pets or animals into Wild Wild Wet. Only guide dogs are permitted into the park.
- Consume alcohol in slides and pools.
- Bring or consume food and drinks purchased or prepared outside Wild Wild Wet.
- Engage in commercial filming or photography without the Management's approval.
- Tamper with any of the rides, slides, equipment, facilities or fixtures.
Terms & Conditions of Entry
- Day Passes redeemed are valid on the date of redemption, with unlimited access during the operating hours.
- Day Passes are non-refundable, non-transferable, non-exchangeable for cash and cannot be resold.
- The Management shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect and/or consequential losses, damages, injuries suffered by park guests within Wild Wild Wet premises, arising from any acts or omissions of Wild Wild Wet, its staff and/or its other park guests whether those acts or omissions are negligent or otherwise.
- The Management reserves the right for full or partial park closure or ride(s) suspension due to Family Day, private function, bad weather or any unforeseen circumstances, without refund or compensation or any liability.
- The Management reserves the right to amend these Terms & Conditions of Entry without prior notice.
No page specified. To populate this tab, choose which page you wish to display in Theme Settings under the Product Pages heading.
- Non-Refundable, No Cancellation is allowed
- Please present id card upon request
- Not for sale or exchange
- Non-refundable, even in cases of inclement weather
- Void if altered
- Attractions operating hours are subjected to change without prior notice.
- No refunds or rescheduling will be made for no-shows
- Ticket will be issued between 1 to 48 hours upon payment confirmation
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately upon booking and voucher upon payment confirmation with in 1 to 48 hours.
- In the event that you do not receive an email from please check your Spam folder and contact us.